- Face Type (F) 250057
- Lip Type 257182
- Head Type (F) 200004
- Hair Back 201178
- Hair Back 201179
- Hair Front 202055
- Hair Front 202056
- Eyebrow (F) 251055
- Eyelash 252055
- Eye (F) 254925
- Eye Shadow 253700
- Cheek Color 256050
Extract the abdata folder of the 7z into your HS main directory, if asked to merge, say yes.
If updating from 1.3: Update 1.4 doesn’t have major changes appearance wise, but she might look a bit difference because the shading caused by the scalp is now gone. Your mileage may vary. If in doubt, just use the cards from the 7zip.
You can either put her card in a room, or load her appearance to a new character (I included the card).
Remove these files:
- Expressions updated to resemble a bit more the current girls and have more range.
- Back hair textures modified to match the rest.
- Removed scalp from color texture, added to hairs as a separate mesh.
- Tweaked color texture to remove shadows where the scalp was.
- Replaced old UV with a new one that matches the last girls, reprojected textures from old UV to new UV.
- Fixed normal map’s right half x axis.
- Removed some ugly stuff in the normal map that caused odd shading around the neck.
- Reordered first hair’s sorting order to reduce a bit the transparency issues.
- All previous patches included here.
Patch without version change (2017/05/07):
- Fix an unintended conflict with Pai Chan (left a test entry in the list). Download it only if you didn’t download the DLC fix or are having a conflict with Pai Chan, period. Not necessary if you’re downloading the character for the first time since I already integrated the fix.
- This fix also has the SlotID changes for the DLC even though it works with the old HS version. If you don’t want to replace your card, manually select the lips and back hair in the character maker (no need to change the colors).
Patch without version change (2017/04/28):
- Fix SlotID conflicts with today’s (yesterday’s?) DLC. See here for more information.
- Added a second hair set (long side tails).
- Modified hair textures to make them react better to the color sliders (I hope).
- Modified the eyes again to make them look closer to the original ones.
- Now the head can be scaled horizontally with the head wideness slider.
- Complete texture revamp, new morphs and some fixes to hair alpha ordering and textures.
- Removed additional face types, now there’s cheeks and eyeshadows to achieve the same thing.
- Removed the neckseam.
- Added HS tongue
- Fixed tears
- Added optional blush-less texture.