Read the requirements section (updated with tweaks and SSS)
- Bepis Plugins for HS2
- Resource Redirector
- essu’s HeadBundleRedirector for HS2
- BonesFramework for HS2
- Recommended: UncensorSelector for HS2
If you want SSS: See this guide if you don’t know what to do with SSS textures.
IF YOU’VE GOT ANY OF THESE FROM A REPACK WHICH INCLUDED THE OLD AI ONES, REMOVE THEM (usually in mods/Sideloader Modpack/Roy12, named [roy12] nameofthegirl.zipmod), IF THE FACES DON’T MOVE AFTER INSTALL THEN THIS IS THE CAUSE, 100%.
Drop the contents of the 7z into your HS2 install folder.
Same for any updates.
Load any of the included cards wherever you want.
Delete her cards.
Then remove this file:
- 1.2: Tweaked color texture to better match the body. Tweaked the detail mask texture.
- 1.1: Updated to use essu’s HeadBundleRedirector.
- Fixed issue with hair showing strange square faces when lit.
- Initial version.
HS2 version of the AI mod.
It requires a specific release for HS2 since some things changed that made the AI mods not compatible with HS2. This only applies to heads.
Head mods will require specific neck seam fixes for HS2, as the neck seam also changed from AI to HS2, that will eventually come in the form of an update.
The mod shown in the screenshot is one of Osland’s micro bikinis.