YOU NEED PARTY DLC FOR THE COLORABLE ITEMS TO WORK CORRECTLY.
This outfit is a request.
I’d say the highlight of the whole thing is the boots, it’s what I liked the most and they were the most difficult to make.
I had to make the belt an accessory, because it was either clipping or ugly deformations weighting it to the skeleton. I prefer clipping. I always have this problem with belts. Oh well.
There’s two versions of the swimsuit (it’s a swimsuit, yes). One with the panties. Another without. The hotpants are part of the swimsuit. This is intentional because I wanted them to show up when setting the bottom in undressed state. I can always make a swimsuit bottom/normal bottom later.
The hair pin will appear originally at the center of the head, you won’t be able to see it until you reposition it a bit to the front. This is also intentional, so that you can position it wherever you want. It also allows it to rotate very nicely.
Anyways, that’s that.
This will be Patrons only until the start of the next month.
CustomList: roy12_ss_11.unity3d and roy12_ss_11_color.unity3d
- Shoes (F) 215431
- Swimsuit 209912
- Swimsuit 209913
- Waist Accessory 357915
- Neck Accessory 354915
- Head Accessory 350931
IDs for Colorable items:
- Shoes (F) 215432
- Swimsuit 209916
- Swimsuit 209917
- Swimsuit 209918
- Neck Accessory 354916
- Gloves 212916
- Swimsuit Bottom 211915
Extract the abdata folder of the 7z into your HS main directory, if asked to merge, say yes.
UPDATE: Also get the patch to 1.01 if you get a conflict with AC Heels.
Delete the coordinate file.
Remove these files:
The * being anything that comes after the underscore and before the dot.
- Made everything colorable. Now there’s a version that can be colored and another that has the usual fixed color. Only the belt and hairpin were changed to colorable only because they use a single color.
- Most of the colorable items use the two colors shader. This means that you NEED to be in Honey Select 1.2 to be able to change both colors. It’s not possible to have it work in 1.1 with two colors because there’s no button for color 2 in 1.1. Don’t ask for a compatible version. Use the non-colorable version only if you don’t want to update to 1.2.
- Remade the front half of the heels. It’s nicer and smoother now.
- Added the gauntlets. Both colorable and non-colorable.
- Better normal for the leather part of the boots.
- Fixed a bit more of the clipping at the boots.
- Fixed some materials.
- Added separate hotpants that can also be colored with 2 colors.
- Added a microbikini with no hotpants that you can wear with the hotpants as a swimsuit bottom… or with whatever else you want.
- Merged previous patch.
Patch to 1.01:
- Fix conflict with AC Heels.
- The boots can clip a tiny bit with some poses, I tried my best at removing most of it.
- The belt -will- clip a lot. I could make one with bone weights later, but I’m not a fan of the idea…
- The colorable items will have pretty bad self shadows. This is a bug with the 2 colors shader Illusion included in the last DLC. There’s no known way to fix this and it happens with DLC added items too. If we get a fixed shader, I’ll replace the shader in the asset bundles with that new one, but until then, you’ll have to live with it or use the non-colorable version of the items.
The password for the file is: none needed
Card for the girls if you want them (1.2 only, I don’t back port girls used to showcase outfits, sorry):