- Head Type (F) 200010 and 200400101
- Face Type (F) 250174 and 250400175
- Eyebrow (F) 251173
- Eyelash 252173 and 252400173
- Eye (F) 254737 and 254400101
- Lip Type 257186 and 257400186
- Hair Back 201183
- Hair Back 201227
- Hair Front 202187
- Hair Front 202188
- Eye Shadow 253193 and 253400193
- Cheek Color 256055 and 256400055
- Head Accessory 350307
- Head Accessory 350308
- Head Accessory 350309
- Head Accessory 350310
Extract the abdata folder of the 7z into your HS main directory, if asked to merge, say yes.
You can either put her card(s) in a room, or load her appearance to a new character (I included the cards). Note that you need the wide slider mod, since it helps me a lot with the eye positioning. Without it, you’ll have weird problems, like her eyes not showing up or stuff like that.
If you’re still in version 1.1 version of the game, download the 1.1 cards and replace the ones from the main download.
As for the 4k mod, provided that you have MoreSlotID, just load the included 4k card, or change the other 2 to use the 4k entries where possible.
The 4k entries for this mod are:
- Face Type
- Face Skin
- Eye shadow
Note that if you use the 4k Face Type, you NEED to also use the 4k eyeshadow, cheeks and lips, otherwise they’ll look misaligned.
Remove these files:
1.21 Update (15/04/2020):
- Incorporated HanmenNoAsura’s 4k mod into the main mod, requires MoreSlotID for these entries.
- Compressed asset bundles to make the mod take much less disk space.
1.2 Update (29/07/2017):
- Small fix for normal map.
- Add ability to modify her head wideness.
- Modify eye textures.
- Modify hair textures.
- Modify eyeliner.
- Remove scalp from face textures and add it as part of the back hair.
- Fix hair so that it doesn’t clip with the new scalp.
- Add additional hair.
- Somewhat fixed pointy neck.