CustomList: roy12_ss29.unity3d and roy12_ss80.unity3d
- Swimsuit 209920220
- Earrings 351917210
- Wrist Accessory 360920206
- Waist Accessory 357920218
- Shoes 215915216 to 215915221
- Swimsuit Bottoms 211920916 and 211920917
- Swimsuit Top 210101216
Make sure you have all the requirements. Including Bones Framework.
Extract the abdata folder of the 7z into your HS main directory, if asked to merge, say yes.
Do the same when updating.
Remove these files:
- abdata\List\characustom\roy12_ss28.unity3d and roy12_ss80.unity3d
- abdata\Chara\roy12_mod\mika_nipplechain.unity3d and nipple_chain_example.unity3d
Additional Important Information:
This is the first mod I’m making which uses Bones Framework by Joan6694. This plugin allows to add additional bones to the skeleton in real time and apply Dynamic Bone physics to them, which is what made the nipple chains possible, but the previous version of the mod (not available anymore) replaced the cf_base file to do it.
If you had the previous version, restore your cf_base.unity3d from your backup, or just get it from SBX 2.5e or whatever uncensor you have.
Now, this one has an unsolvable issue. Since the chain is rigged to both sides and we have no constraints or anything to have in mind scaling of boobs, if you go too small or too big with them, you’ll get bad deformations on the chains.
The solution is to use Additional Bones, and modify the following bones:
It still might not be perfect, but it’s the only possible solution.
- 1.1: Replaced old version with adaptation for Bones Framework
- Initial release