Alright, she’s updated, and at least her new face looks better overall.
A comparison and a screenshot of the fixed hair:
- Face Type (F) 250171
- Face Type (F) 250172
- Head Type (F) 200007
- Head Type (F) 200008
- Eyebrow (F) 251171
- Eyelash 252171
- Hair Back 201180
- Hair Front 202185
- Eye (F) 254735
- Lip Type 257184
- Lip Type 257206
- Eye Shadow 253191
- Eye Shadow 253213
- Cheek Color 256053
Extract the abdata folder from the 7z into your HS main directory, if asked to merge, say yes.
Then download the cards for your respective version of the game. Extract the UserData folder from the 7z into your HS main directory, if asked to merge, say yes.
You can either put her card(s) in a room, or load her appearance to a new character (I included the card). Remember you need Wide Slider (>0.8 if using Party DLC) to have her look right.
First remove her cards from your game.
Then remove these files:
- New head type added, with her original shape. Looks better to me.
- The new head type uses very different textures on a very different UV map, so it’s not compatible with the 4k patch. These textures are a bit nicer and the specular is smoother.
- The new head type also uses very different morphs, they’re less exaggerated. Ahegao is still ahegao though.
- I removed the scalp for the new head type. It’s now at the hair, like with most recent girls. It clips a bit with the neck though, expect a small fix for that later.
- Renamed her old head type with an added (B). That old head is still compatible with the 4k patch and uses the same slot. Old cards should work correctly.
- Fixed her ponytail bones, it should bend much better now, very useful for hair posing in Studio NEO.
- Her hair textures look much better now.
- Modified her eye texture from scratch. The pupil is now smaller. The borders of the iris are a bit darker now.
- Replaced the sclera shadow texture with the one she should had been using from the start. Looks better.
- Applied the same fix as the 4k mod for the eye highlight, no more mirrored highlights here. This applies for both head types.
- Fixes eyes going blurry with DoF turned on.
- Fixes eyes going white when looking far right/left.
- None so far.
Team Ninja/Koei Tecmo